MY FATHER



 
My Father you are seated in heaven
Looking down at me so tenderly
Showering me with your unfailing love
You made the earth and place it
On a solid foundation that is uncheck able
My Father you are the one inside of me
I carry your presence everywhere I go
Your glory is made manifest in my life
The world with all its beauty
Bows in abeyance to you
My father without you I’m nothing
I should have long gone to the dust
But for your mercy so pure and real
Directs my path to your path for me
into a life so true and refreshing.
My Father holds me so tightly
So I won’t slip away into a strange land
Put your mark on me
Cloth me with purity and holiness
Guide my will to your will for me lord. 

BY ISOKEN ADISA-ISIKALU.   


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AFRICA BY R.E.G. ARMATTOE

FREETOWN BY GLADYS CASELY-HAYFORD