KNOWING ME





 The toughest thing
To happen to any being on earth
Is not knowing who you are
Where you are coming from
And where you are going to
Do you hope to return someday?
As the days roll by
As my life swim in a state of confusion
I know there is a seed of greatness in me
I can do it only if I so believe
But the road to greatness is so narrow
Very few get to survive the roughness of its path
And I’m wondering what if I end up in a murky path
There is a conflict inside of me
That when ones resolved I shall be great
I will do anything until I get to reside in the sky
Everyday I live the closer I get to the sky
As I pray to my maker
Help me to learn to use me to the fullest.

BY ISOKEN ADISA -ISIKALU


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AFRICA BY R.E.G. ARMATTOE

FREETOWN BY GLADYS CASELY-HAYFORD